10 bedroom terraced house for saleRegents Park Road, Primrose Hill, London, NW1
- 4 Reception rooms
- 2 Kitchens and Breakfast room
- Master bedroom suite with 2 dressing rooms
- 9 further bedrooms
- 5 further bathrooms
- Guest cloakroom & utility room
- Front & rear gardens/2 courtyards/2 patios
- EPC Rating = D
Situated moments from the Village lies this beautiful family home which offers ample lateral space and extensive views over Primrose Hill Park.
The property is ideally located within walking distance (0.2 miles) from Chalk Farm tube station (Northern Line). As well as boasting the finest panoramic views of London, Primrose Hill has one of the most picturesque high streets in the whole country. Crescent shaped, it hosts an eclectic mix of bookshops, cafés and restaurants, giving the area a village feel.
The property benefits from off street parking, a private garage which comes at a premium in the Village as well as an attractive garden to the rear. The property also has excellent entertaining space with high ceilings as well as a wonderful master suite with Park Views.
Square Footage: 6,284 sq ft
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STS150161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, St John's Wood & Regent's Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.