2 bedroom apartment for saleCastle Croft, Swadlincote, DE11
Sold by Us
- Spacious 2 bedroomed flat
- Building insurance paid until May 2017
- Vacant possession and freshly decorated
- Boiler serviced in March 2016
- Plenty of storage including fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Quiet location in a cul-de-sac
- Easy access to main commuter routes
- Off road parking for 1 car and 1 visitors parking space
- Benefits from small loft space as it is the top floor flat
- Secure with entry buzzer on main front door and bell on private door
A 2 bedroomed, 2nd floor apartment built in 2003 which benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. The accommodation comprises of communal entrance hall leading to the 2nd floor, private entrance and hall, open plan lounge/diner and fitted kitchen which includes an Indesit Moon washing machine and Beko fridge freezer, two double bedrooms - master bedroom has fitted wardrobes, and modern shower room. There is off road parking for one car and one visitor space. The apartment is located within a pleasant cul-de-sac. The property has no upward chain. No services charges or ground rent apply. Vacant possession and freshly decorated ready to move in to. Ideal for investor or first time buyer
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39537522.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 275-ylb. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.