4 bedroom detached house for saleMount Avenue, Heswall, Wirral
Withdrawn from Market £420,000
- Spacious Detached Family Home with Four Double Bedrooms and Study
- Occupying a Good Sized Plot with Lovely Views Towards the Welsh Hills
- Accommodation is in Need of a Scheme of Refurbishment Throughout
- Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory, Kitchen, W.C and Cellar/Workshop
- Four Double Bedrooms, Office/Study and Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Driveway, Double Garage, Double Glazing and Oil Central Heating System
- Large Enclosed Rear Garden Mainly Laid to Lawn - Outhouses
- Offered for Sale with No Onward Chain - Internal Inspection Strongly Advised
Guide Price £420,000 - £450,000Offered for sale with no onward chain and occupying a substantial plot, Move Residential are delighted to present this four double bedroom detached home. Situated in the prime location of Heswall the accommodation comprises a hallway, lounge with dual aspect windows, second reception room, conservatory spanning the width of the property, kitchen and cellar/workshop. To the first floor you have four double bedrooms, study/office and bathroom. Further benefiting from double glazing, gas central heating, driveway, double garage and enclosed large rear garden.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6269475. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Wirral. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.