5 bedroom house for saleClarendon Road, Holland Park, London
- Entrance hall & Drawing room
- |Sitting room
- |Kitchen & Dining room
- |Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and dressing room
- |Four further double bedrooms,
- |Three shower rooms| Utility room
- |Cloakroom| Vault
This is a particularly wide, part stucco fronted house with excellent proportions and practical, well laid out accommodation. There are five double
bedrooms and great entertaining space, including
a sitting room and formal drawing room on the raised ground floor with three sets of french doors
opening onto the terrace which overlooks the landscaped, 46 ft, west facing garden.
Clarendon Road is a highly sought after, prime address within the Ladbroke Conservation Area and benefits from the excellent shopping and transport facilities of Holland Park Avenue and Notting Hill Gate. The green spaces of Holland Park are also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39565893.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHL140111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.