5 bedroom terraced house for saleWilloughby Road, Hampstead Village
- Master Bedroom With En Suite Dressing Room & Bathroom
- 3/4 Further Bedrooms
- Bedroom 5/Sitting Room
- Family Bathroom & Shower Room
- Reception Room Intercommunicating With Dining Room
- Kitchen Plus Utility Room
- Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Residents Parking Zone
A well proportioned (2775 sq ft) bay fronted family house ideally positioned between Hampstead High Street and the heath, on the market for the first time since the 90's, when the property was renovated with great sensitivity and attention to detail, to its original Victorian splendour. Benefits include a breathtaking double aspect studio room on the top floor with its own shower room and WC, which could easily create a self-contained unit or be reinstated into two bedrooms. Featuring a rare, spacious roof terrace with an open westerly aspect and stunning views from the upper levels of the village and City of London beyond, houses of this quality in such a sought after location are scarce in the current market.
Master Bedroom With En Suite Dressing Room & Bathroom * 3/4 Further Bedrooms * Bedroom 5/Sitting Room * Family Bathroom * Shower Room * Reception Room Intercommunicating With Dining Room * Kitchen * Utility Room * Guest WC * Cellar * Terrace/Balcony * Front, Side & Rear Gardens * Residents Parking Zone
Hampstead Sales Office | 020-7435 9822
56 Heath Street London NW3 1DL | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39581708.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100129367. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dexters, Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.