2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlacker Road, Staincross, Barnsley
Offers Over £95,000
- 2 bedrooms
- End terrace
- Well decorated & appointed
- Close to amenities
- Viewing highly recommended
Situated in this highly sought after location is this spacious, two double bedroomed, mid terraced property being well decorated and appointed and giving access to local amenities and will appeal to a range of purchasers.
Situated in this highly sought after location is this spacious, two double bedroomed, mid terraced property being well decorated and appointed and giving access to local amenities and will appeal to a range of purchasers. In brief the property comprises of lounge, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, first floor landing, two double bedrooms and outside there is a garden area to the rear.
Lounge 15' 5" max x 14' 2" ( 4.70m max x 4.32m )
Wityh coving to the ceiling, a feature fire surround with marble hearth and back, there is laminate flooring, radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units finished in oak effect, one and a half bowl sink, plumbing for washing machine, gas cooker point, tiling to the floor, tiled splash backs, radiator, rear facing double glazed window, understairs storage and a doorway leading to the staircase which gives access to the first floor.
Rear Entrance Porch
Having tiling to the floor and there is a side facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiling to the walls and floor, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 15' 3" into recess x 14' 5" ( 4.65m into recess x 4.39m )
With coving to the ceiling, ceiling rose, built in storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" plus recess x 9' 4" ( 3.20m plus recess x 2.84m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
There is a forecourt and to the rear is a patio garden with pebbled borders and mature shrubs.
Proceed along Wakefield Road, turn left at the Eastfield Arms and follow the road round until it becomes Blacker Road where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39584655.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.