4 bedroom detached house for saleHorsegate, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
Sold STC £390,000
- Four double bedroom detached house
- Non estate location
- South facing rear garden which is not overlooked
- 20ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Room & Study
- PVCu Conservatory
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Extensive driveway to front leading to double garage
* Non estate location
* South facing rear garden which is not overlooked
* 20ft Lounge
* Separate Dining Room & Study
* PVCu Conservatory
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Extensive driveway to front leading to double garage
Pvcu double glazed door with matching side glazed panel to:
Laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, glazed door with matching side glazed panel to hallway.
Laminate flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, radiator, stairs, door to:
Fitted with two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low-level wc, half height tiling to all walls, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
6.35m x 3.91m (20'10" x 12'10"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, coal effect living flame effect gas fire set in feature surround, radiator, telephone point, tv point, three wall lights, coving to ceiling with ceiling fan, glazed sliding doors to:
Separate Dining Room
3.30m x 3.15m (10'10" x 10'4"). Coving to ceiling, radiator, pvcu double glazed patio doors to:
3.61m x 3.40m (11'10" x 11'2"). Brick and pvcu double glazed construction, laminate flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights, pvcu double glazed french doors to garden.
3.48m x 3.28m (11'5" x 10'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, built-in electric double oven, built-in five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, door to:
2.84m x 1.93m (9'4" x 6'4"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble drier, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, radiator, pvcu double glazed door to side.
4.09m x 2.69m (13'5" x 8'10"). Telephone point, coving to ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Coving to ceiling, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
4.52m x 3.91m (14'10" maximum x 12'10" maximum). Three built-in single wardrobes, tv point, coving to ceiling with ceiling fan, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to side.
3.53m x 3.33m (11'7" x 10'11"). Tv point, coving to ceiling with ceiling fan, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.35m x 3.20m (11' x 10'6" maximum including door recess). Built-in double wardrobe, tv point, coving to ceiling with ceiling fan, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.51m x 2.72m (11'6" x 8'11" maximum including door recess). Built-in double wardrobe, laminate flooring, tv point, coving to ceiling, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Fitted with four piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment off and matching telephone style mixer tap, wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower and low-level wc, half height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, pvcu double glazed window to side.
To the front, block paved driveway to the front leading to garage 5.18m x 4.83m (17' x 15'10") attached double garage with power and light connected, pvcu double glazed window to rear, pvcu double glazed door to garden, front garden mainly laid to gravel with flower and shrub borders. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing and mature conifer hedge to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn, block paved patio area, outside cold water tap, aluminium greenhouse, timber wooden garden storage shed.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (Section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a relative of a director of Sharman Quinney Holdings Ltd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39591210.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201449. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.