2 bedroom flat for saleGlasshouse Gardens, Stratford, London, E20 1EJ
- 2 Bed 1 Bath Apartment - 710 sq ft
- 18th Floor with Private Balcony
- North East Aspect
- 24 hour Concierge & Residents' Gym
- Minutes from Stratford Station
- Est. Completion 2016/2017
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
- OTHER UNITS AVAILABLE
JS & Co presents a contemporary 2 bed 1 bath apartment on the 18th floor boasting 710 sq ft in the highly-anticipated Glasshouse Gardens development. Located in the vibrant Stratford, these glass-clad residential towers are designed to offer the very best of modern living, with each apartment enjoying panoramic views of the London skyline, a 24-hour concierge and residents' gymnasium for the ultimate convenience.
***GUIDE PRICE FROM £559,000 TO £620,000***
*Resale Unit: Save up to £50,000*
*Market Price: £609,000
*Our Cash Price: £559,000
Finished to the highest standards, this stylish apartment boasts enviable open-plan living spaces and features a dual aspect private balcony with breathtaking city views overlooking the iconic Olympic Park and Aquatics Centre. Designed with materials and colours that reflect city life, a sense of natural simplicity and luxury is created throughout; from the bespoke contemporary kitchen fitted with integrated Bosch appliances and composite stone worktops; to the elegant bathroom suites complemented by high quality finishes and fittings. The property further benefits from underfloor heating, audio visual door entry system, 10 year NHBC warranty, passenger lift access, landscaped gardens and communal terrace.
This is a contract re-assignment whereby you reimburse the current owner the difference between the
1) Agreed Price £559,000
2) Balance to the developer £380,240
3) A Payment of £178,760 is required before they transfer the contract to your name on exchange of contracts via solicitors
*****Photos are for illustrative purposes only*****
Located at the Gateway to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, Glasshouse Gardens is at the heart of Europe's largest new urban development, benefiting from over £12.5 billion of investment. With huge investments in Stratford London, Glasshouse Gardens is located in a vibrant area seeing great regeneration and growth.
In just a few minutes' walk to Stratford Station for the London Overground, DLR, National Rail, Central and Jubilee Lines, Glasshouse Gardens offers residents convenient access and superb connectivity to key destinations around London. Residents can reach:
- The City in 8 mins
- Canary Wharf in 12 mins
- London City Airport in 15 mins
- London Bridge and Oxford Circus in less than 20 mins
- London Gatwick, Heathrow or Stansted airports all under 1 hour!!
Placed on the international map during the London 2012 Summer Olympics, Stratford offers residents the opportunity to experience the London cultural heritage, great retail shopping within Westfield Stratford City and excellent travel links. Moving from zone 3 to 2.
The opening of Crossrail services to Stratford in 2019 will furthermore improve transport connections, providing 24-trains an hour during peak times. Glasshouse Gardens is perfectly positioned for City professionals travelling across the capital, making Glasshouse Gardens a great investment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 337582. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.