3 bedroom flat for saleLondon City Island, Orchard Place, Canary Wharf, London, E14 0JY
- 11th Floor Penthouse - 1160 sq ft
- 3 Bed 2 Bath Penthouse
- Private Roof Terrace on 12th Floor
- East Aspect - Views towards City Airport
- Residents Gymnasium, Spa, Pool & Sauna
- Concierge, Clubhouse Lounge & Grocer
- Est: Completion 2016
- Minimum 30% Deposit Required
JS & Co presents a luxurious 3 bed 2 bath penthouse on the 11th floor boasting 1160 sq ft with its own private roof top terrace in the incredible City Island. Completing in 2016, City Island features a network of incredible resident facilities, from roof top sports pitches to the the indoor swimming pool, spa and treatment rooms. Surrounded by the Thames and River Lea, this 12-acre development is London's very own unique micro-manhattan; inspired by some of the world's most extraordinary waterside cityscapes.
*Resale Unit: Save up to £25,000*
*Market Price: £975,000
*Our Cash Price: £950,000
Breathtaking views of London's iconic landmarks can be enjoyed in the comfort of this luxurious home, with the addition of a 269 sq ft private roof terrace on the 12th floor. Designed with a warehouse aesthetic, generous open plan living spaces and loft style features, the stunning specifications in this penthouse includes beautifully engineered kitchens designed with composite stone worktops, integrated appliances and bespoke cabinetry.
A network of services and facilities are elegantly designed for residents to enjoy. As members of the exclusive City Island social club, you'll have access to:
- a range of beautifully designed public spaces, gardens and rooftop sports pitches
- a stylish clubhouse lounge
- an on-site grocer's store doubling as a top-end deli by day and café/bar by night;
- concierge service and residents gymnasium
- Indoor leisure pool, hydro pool, spa, steam room, sauna & treatment rooms.
Located in Leamouth and surrounded by the River Thames and River Lea, a new island bridge connects you to Canning Town Station and the rest of London. In just a few minutes walk to the station, residents can reach:
- North Greenwich in 2 mins
- Canary Wharf in 4 mins
- London City Airport in 6 mins
- Stratford in 6 mins
- London Bridge in 11 mins
- Waterloo and Bank in 15 mins
- Bond Street in 20 mins
- Greenwich in 22 mins
The best destinations to shop, work and play are all within easy reach. Within close proximity is the vibrant nightlife and shopping of Shoreditch and Dalston, home to several cinemas and countless galleries. There's also Stratford with the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre, which offers nearly 2 million sqft of shops and eateries plus a 17-screen cinema and casino. If that's not enough entertainment, the iconic O2 Arena is just around the corner with its range of restaurants, bars and frequent concerts!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39592806.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 337580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J S & Co Estate Agents Ltd, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.