3 bedroom detached house for saleLeek Road, Waterhouses, Stoke-On-Trent
Sold STC £300,000
- Three Bedroomed Stone House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens to front, side and rear
- Planning Permission given for Detached Garage with ancillary living accommodation above
- Majority Double Glazing where stated
Situated in the village of Waterhouses is this THREE double bedroomed stone detached cottage, WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL, for sale at a realistic price to attract an early sale.There are gardens to the front, side and rear of the property as well as a garage and driveway for vehicle parking.
Situated in the village of Waterhouses is this THREE double bedroomed stone detached cottage, offered for sale at a realistic price to attract an early sale. The property has undergone much improvement since the current vendors ownership. The accommodation comprises Entrance Hall, Kitchen Diner, Utility, Lounge, Dining Room, Conservatory to the ground floor and three double Bedrooms, Bathroom and separate wc to the first floor. There are gardens to the front, side and rear of the property as well as a garage and driveway for vehicle parking. The property has an air source heat pump providing the central heating. The current vendors have had planning permission agreed for the demolition of the stone garage and construction of stone faced double garage with one bedroomed annex living accommodation above. More information regarding this can be obtained via Bagshaws Residential.
With door leading to outside, stairs off to first floor accommodation, steps down into further inner hallway, double glazed window to side, block tiled flooring and double glazed window to front.
Kitchen Diner 14' 1" x 8' 9" ( 4.29m x 2.67m )
With a range of hand built Pine wall and base mounted units with Granite worktops above, tiled splashbacks, Belfast style sink with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, double glazed window to rear, half glazed door to rear, plumbing for slimline dishwasher and door leading to Utility Room.
With Granite work surfaces, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed door to rear, double glazed skylight, space for tumble dryer and space for fridge and freezer.
Lounge 16' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.95m x 3.78m )
With double glazed window to side and double glazed door leading to Conservatory, spotlighting, wooden flooring, radiator. The focal point of this room is the multi fuel burner with back boiler set into fireplace having stone mantel and feature hearth.
Sun Room / Conservatory 28' 2" x 9' 2" ( 8.59m x 2.79m )
With tiled flooring, double glazed windows to rear, side and front and double glazed doors leading to outside.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 12' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.81m )
With double glazed windows to either side, tiled flooring, exposed beam and fitted cupboard.
With skylight, radiator, storage area on side of landing, which leads to additional eave storage space.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 12' 1" ( 3.76m x 3.68m )
With exposed beams, wooden flooring, double glazed window to either side, access to loft space above and working stove set into brick fireplace.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
With radiator, feature fireplace and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 10' 9" ( 2.69m x 3.28m )
With double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted cupboard and picture rail to two walls.
With two piece suite comprising hand wash basin in Pine vanity unit and bath with shower off taps, double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, wooden flooring, extractor, spotlighting and tank in airing cupboard.
With hand wash basin in vanity unit, wc, window to rear (not double glazed), exposed wooden flooring and radiator.
The front garden has lawn with borders and seating area, to the rear there is an extensive garden with lawn, borders, fruit trees, bushes, vegetable plot and greenhouse and side garden with further lawn. There is a driveway, which leads to garage, which has power and lighting.
Please note that the current vendors have had planning permission agreed for the demolition of the stone garage and construction of stone faced double garage with one bedroomed annex living accommodation above. More information regarding this can be obtained via Bagshaws Residential.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39594117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.