4 bedroom house for saleRoyal College Street, Camden, NW1
- A fantastic two bedroom period conversion
- Set in the heart of Camden moments from amenities
- Double reception room flooded with natural light
- A sizeable, modern kitchen with garden access
- Pretty rear, secluded garden
- Master bedroom with ample space for storage
- Second well proportioned bedroom,bathroom with roll top bath
- Basement rooms ideal for storage
This substantial two bedroom period property offers expansive living and entertaining space, arranged over four superb floors and boasts an ideal location on the doorstep to the amenities of Camden Road.
Royal College Street boasts and ideal location to the local shop, bars, restaurants and famous markets of Camden. Camden Town Underground Station (Northern Line) and Camden Road (National Rail) is close by for excellent links into the City and West End.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 969024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.