3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTrescothick Drive, Oldland Common, BS30 9TB
Sold by Us
- Situated in the heart of Oldland Common
- Town house
- Three double bedrooms
- Access to local amenities and great schools
- Off street parking for two vehicles
- Viewings a must to fully appreciate
Its all about location, nestled in the heart of Oldland Common this three storey town house is a little gem. Presented beautifully throughout with access to all local amenities, schools, shopping centres, Avon ring road and motorway networks. Ideally placed between Bristol and Bath. The accommodation comprises hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/diner. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and family bathroom and on the second floor the master bedroom with en suite occupies the whole floor.
To the outside there is a delightful rear garden with rear access leading to two allocated parking spaces. You really have to see inside to fully appreciate what this property has to offer. Please call to arrange an internal inspection.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39612570.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 130776. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Longwell Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.