3 bedroom town house for saleTalisker Avenue, KILMARNOCK
Offers Over £99,000
- End Terrace Townhouse
- Three double bedrooms
- Master with en suite shower room & Dressing area
- Lounge/Dining Area : Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Gardens, GCH, DG & Parking
Accommodation offering entrance hall, cloakroom W.C, lounge/dining area, modern fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms (master en suite shower room & dressing area), modern fitted bathroom, gardens to rear, drive to front, GCH & DG.
Situated within the modern development of Dunsmuir Park, this generous three bed end of terrace town house is well maintained and offers spacious family accommodation over 3 levels.
The property offers entrance hall with cloakroom W.C., modern fitted kitchen, lounge with dining area and double glazed French doors to the rear garden, master bedroom with en suite shower room, storage cupboard and dressing area, two additional double bedrooms and modern family bathroom.
The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, rear gardens fully enclosed by brick wall and new timber fencing, parking to the front and open outlooks.
Kilmarnock has a selection of amenities including shops, schools and transport services. Bus and rail links give regular access throughout the area and into Glasgow if required. The M77 network also provides links throughout Ayrshire and into Glasgow.
Lounge/dining Area L-Shaped Room 9' 8" extending to x 16' 2" narrowing to + 13' 3" x 9' 10" ( 2.95m extending to x 4.93m narrowing to + 4.04m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 13' 1" + bay window x 9' 9" extending to 13' 3" ( 3.99m + bay window x 2.97m extending to 4.04m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" narrowing to 9' 10" x 13' 2" ( 3.45m narrowing to 3.00m x 4.01m )
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 9' 5" extending to 11' ( 4.01m x 2.87m extending to 3.35m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39612952.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMK103668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Kilmarnock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.