2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCastlemore Road, Baildon, BD17
- Established two bedroom semi-detached property
- Located in this popular and conveninet residential locality
- Accommodation requires a course of general updating and improvement
- Majority upvc double glazing and back ground electric heating
- Gated driveway and gardens front and rear
- Offered with no upward chain, suit a first time buyer or investor
To the Ground Floor:
with staircase to the first floor.
5.34m x 3.32m plus bay (17'6" x 10'11")
with fireplace surround with living flame gas fire, square bay window to the front.
3.53m x 2.43m maximum (11'7" x 7')
with stainless steel sink unit and cupboard, gas cooker point, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, basic wall mounted cupboards, useful understair storage cupboard/pantry.
To the First Floor:
Bedroom 1 (front)
5.35m x 2.86m plus bay (17'7" x 9'4")
with tiled decorative fireplace surround, square bay window to the front.
Bedroom 2 (rear)
2.96m x 2.62m (9'8" x 8'7")
with three piece white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower over, low level w.c., wash hand basin and airing cupboard.
The property has a gated driveway area to the front, lawned gardens to both the front and rear and former fuel store.
Leaving Saltaire proceed along Saltaire Road for some distance leading into Commercial Street. Proceed to the junction at Foxes Corner staying in the left hand lane. Turn left into Otley Road again for some distance following the road to the right. Bear left at the next traffic lights into Baildon Road, proceed up the hill again for some distance. Watch out for the right hand turn into Pasture Road. Proceed turning left into Strathallen Drive and then right into Castlemore Road where the property is situated on the left hand side and is identified by our 'For Sale' boards.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference G01082-t-591. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JI , Saltaire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.