2 bedroom terraced house for saleForge Hill Lane, Knottingley
- GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000
- 2 bedroom mid terraced house
- Excellent location
- Close to local amenities
- Close to both road and rail links
- Superb potential
- Loft conversion
- Viewing recommended
GUIDE PRICE £70,000 - £80,000 2 bedroom mid terraced house in an excellent location close to local amenities and close to both road and rail links, good size property and gardens to front and rear. With two good size bedrooms having a converted loft that would be ideal for a number of uses.
William H Brown are pleased to introduce to the market this 2/3 bedroom mid terraced house in an excellent location that is close to local amenities, close to local schools and both road and rail links for those wishing to commute. Having off street parking with gated access to the front and private garden to the rear, internally the property is a good size property with lounge and dining kitchen and to the first floor there are three good size bedrooms and main house bathroom. Having a converted loft area that is currently used for storage but could be games room or third bedroom for occasional use. This property has superb potential and a viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and location this property has to offer.
Double glazed front door in to the lounge...
Lounge 15' 3" plus the stairs x 12' 4" ( 4.65m plus the stairs x 3.76m )
With a double glazed bay window to the front looking out over the front garden, fireplace having electric fire, wall lights and benefiting from both TV and telephone point. With a central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Fully fitted kitchen with both high and low level kitchen units having laminate work surfaces with a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. With both gas and electric cooker point, extracting cooker hood also plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Double glazed door giving access to the rear garden with a double glazed window looking out over the rear garden. Kitchen also has a central heating radiator and boiler housing with tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Access to two good size bedrooms and main house bathroom, access also to the loft...
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 8" ( 3.89m x 3.25m )
With a double glazed window to the front, coving and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 7' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.26m )
With double glazed window to the rear looking out over the rear garden, having coving and a central heating radiator.
Main House Bathroom
White bathroom suite with bath having shower over bath, WC and wash hand basin and is part tiled with a central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Loft 16' 3" x 11' 11" ( 4.95m x 3.63m )
Loft can be accessed from a ladder, loft is currently boarded and having a double glazed window in the roof to the rear and is velux style. Having restricted head height.
Externally to the front there is gated access leading to off street at the front of the property. Rear garden has decked area and can be used accessed from the double glazed door from the kitchen. (The decked area is not offically on the property deeds, but has been used as a garden area for the last 20 years)
Leaving Pontefract town centre along Knottingley Road heading past All Saints Church and heading up towards Hill Top traffic lights at Hill Top traffic lights continue straight on through Hill Top shops and turning left on to Forge Hill. Head down Forge Hill Lane where Welcomin can be found on the row of terraced house on the left hand side, this can be identified by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39632952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON109074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.