3 bedroom terraced house for saleLawrence Road, Wavertree, Liverpool, L15
Withdrawn from Market
- Commercial Property with Three Bed Maisonette
- Spacious Shop Floor with Five Sun-Bed Rooms
- Additional Massage Room and Staff Kitchen
- Bright Lounge and Large Kitchen to Flat
- Three Well Proportioned Double Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Shower Room
- Excellent Investment Opportunity - NO CHAIN
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
Move Residential is pleased to introduce to the sales market this commercial property complete with a three bedroom residential apartment. Situated on Lawrence Road in the area of Wavertree, L15 the commercial property is currently utilised as a beauticians and offers a spacious shop floor with five sunbed rooms, a separate massage room and a kitchen to the rear. The self contained apartment is currently tenanted until December 2016 providing a convenient secondary income. The flat benefits from a private entrance and boasts a well proportioned reception room, a fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob and oven, and a three piece shower room to the first floor. At the pinnacle of the property, to the second floor, there are three bright double bedrooms, each carpeted throughout and receiving plenty of natural light. Externally, there is an enclosed yard to the rear with a utility room. Please note, the existing business that leases the premises is not for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6087284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.