3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleWessenden Close, Pogmoor, Barnsley
Sold STC £290,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 3 bedrooms
- Detached bungalow
- Spacious, well decorated & appointed
- Cul de sac position
- GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £310,000
Viewing essential! Extended 3 bedroomed detached bungalow situated in cul de sac location only fully appreciated on internal inspection.
GUIDE PRICE £290,000 - £310,000. Situated in this highly sought after , cul de sac location is this extended, spacious, well decorated and appointed, 3 bedroomed, detached bungalow. With gas central heating, double glazing and a double garage. The property gives access to commuter links, amenities and Barnsley hospital. In brief the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, breakfast kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, family bathroom and addtional WC.
With coving and downlights, access to the loft, oak flooring, radiator, telephone, built in storage cupboard, built in airing cupboard and there is a front facing double glazed entrance door.
There is a vanity wash hand basin, low flush wc, coving and downlights, oak flooring, tiled splash backs, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 17' 11" into recess x 16' 9" into recess ( 5.46m into recess x 5.11m into recess )
With coving and downlights, dado rail, double doors to the dining room, the focal point of the room is the feature fire surround with marble hearth and back which houses the living flame gas fire, there are two radiators, TV point, telephone point, front and side facing double glazed windows.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 8' 10" ( 4.32m x 2.69m )
With coving and ceiling rose, oak flooring, two radiators and rear facing French style doors opening to the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.53m x 3.15m )
With laminate flooring, two radiators and double glazed windows.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.84m x 1.70m )
With coving and downlights, a range of wall and base units finished in Shaker style, space for a fridge freezer, radiator, tiled splash backs and there is a side facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 13' 6" x 11' ( 4.11m x 3.35m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, telephone point, extractor hood, single bowl sink, plumbing for a washing machine, plumbing for a dishwasher, space and gas point for a Range style cooker, breakfast bar, radiator, oak flooring, tiled splash back, side and rear facing double glazed windows and a side facing double glazed entrance door.
Bedroom One 14' 7" into recess x 11' ( 4.45m into recess x 3.35m )
With coving and downlights, dado rail, telephone point, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 7' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.31m )
With coving, dado rail, radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" into recess x 7' 4" ( 3.15m into recess x 2.24m )
Having coving, radiator and a double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush wc, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, radiator, extractor fan, coving to the ceiling and there is a double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a garden and driveway providing off street parking for several vehicles and giving access to the double garage with up and over door, power and plumbing for a washing machine.
To the rear of the property is a lawned garden with borders, shed and exterior lighting.
Proceed along Pogmoor Road from Dodworth Road crossroads, turn left at the corner shop, take the second left and follow the road round and then turn left again on to Wessenden Close where the property is situated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39639699.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111065. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.