3 bedroom town house for saleJer Lane, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7
- Excellent Inner Through Town House
- Open views over cricket field
- Gas CH, UPVC DG, cavity insulation
- Porch, hall, lounge, fitted breakfast kitchen
- THREE bedrooms, bathroom
- Occasional loft bedroom with velux window
- INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL
* Excellent Inner Through Town House
* Open views over cricket field
* Gas CH, UPVC DG, cavity insulation
* Porch, hall, lounge, fitted breakfast kitchen
* THREE bedrooms, bathroom
* Occasional loft bedroom with velux window
* INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Entrance Porch -
Entrance Hall - Enclosed staircase off, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 13'5" x 12'5" (4.09m x 3.78m) - Living flame gas fire, marble effect interior and hearth, modern surround, oak floor, central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen - 16'7" x 8'8" (5.05m x 2.64m) -
Breakfast Area - Store understairs, tiled floor, central heating radiator.
Kitchen Area - Range of units comprising 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, split level electric cooker, gas hob, wall hung gas fired central heating boiler/water heater, washer plumbing, tiled splashbacks,
First Floor -
Bedroom - 10'7" x 12'7" (3.23m x 3.84m) - Laminate floor, fixture wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 10'7" x 8'6" (3.23m x 2.59m) - Fixture wardrobes, open staircase off, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 9'6" x 7'11" (2.90m x 2.41m) - Central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 7'7" x 5'7" (2.31m x 1.70m) - White suite comprising corner panelled bath, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, central heating radiator.
Second Floor -
Occasional Bedroom - 16'7" x 11'1" (5.05m x 3.38m) - Fixture cupboards, velux window, laminate floor.
Gardens - Average sized garden plot to front and rear.
Precast concrete garden shed.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39640104.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26057078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.