Commercial Property for saleRhyl
LEASEHOLD - Lock Up Shop sited in an established parade of shops in close proximity of a School and a number of residential properties. The premises comprise of a Shop area, Inner Hall, Central Store Room, Left Hand Store and Rear Store/Kitchen with Toilet Off.The premises would suit various uses subject to obtaining all necessary consents.
Ground Floor -
Frontage - 4.72m (15'6) -
Maximum Depth - 9.65m (31'8) -
Overall Area - 440 SQ FT / 40 SQ MS
Suspended ceiling with fluorescent strip lights and power points.
Inner Hall -
Central Store Room - 3.91m x 2.18m (12'10 x 7'2) -
Left Hand Store - 3.51m x 1.52m (11'6 x 5') -
Rear Store/Kitchen - 3.10m x 3.45m (10'2 x 11'4) - Stainless steel sink unit with single drainer. Door to exterior.
Toilet Off - With W,C.
Tenure - Leasehold - The shop is offered on a new 3 year lease at an initial rental of £6,500 pax. The Tenant is responsible for 40% of the cost of external repairs including roof and foundations and for the interior.
We have not had sight of of any formal lease document relating to the flat.
Directions - From High Street proceed over the railway bridge onto Vale Road and continue onto the junction with Rhuddlan Road by the Shell Self Service Station. Turn right onto St Margaret's Drive and St Margaret's Building will be found immediately on the left hand side with Number 2 adjacent to the Post Office in the centre of the block.
Agents Notes - Please Read Carefully
1. All dimensions are approximate and no SERVICES or APPLIANCES have been tested.
2. These details are prepared in the firms capacity as Estate Agents and express our opinion as the property existed on the day of inspection. 3. Any interested party is advised to obtain independent advice on the property prior to a legal commitment to purchase.
4. All viewings and negotiations are to be carried out through The Agents.
5. This sales detail is protected by the Laws of Copyright.
6. Any prospective purchaser of this property will be required to provide formal confirmation of identity and finance to comply with legal regulations.
7. Details prepared 20 th January 2015.
8. We can confirm that Jones & Redfearn Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman Scheme.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26017657. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Redfearn, Rhyl. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.