4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMillson Close, Oakleigh Green, Whetstone
- Oakleigh Green a Growing Private Development
- Newly-Refurbished Four Bedroom Home
- Large Modern Kitchen & Living Area
- Stunning Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking or Garage
- Perfectly Located for Transport Links, Schools & Local Amenities
FINAL UNIT REMAINING - A newly refurbished end of terrace four bedroom family home located in a popular growing development "Oakleigh Green" in the heart of Whetstone. Surrounded by picturesque green spaces and located within walking distance of Totteridge & Whetstone Underground Station.
A newly refurbished Four Bedroom family home located in a popular growing development Oakleigh Green. The development is surrounded by picturesque green spaces and is less than a mile of Totteridge & Whetstone Underground Station, as well as all the local amenities of Whetstone High Street. These homes are perfectly situated for balancing both a city lifestyle and suburban life. Residents can really enjoy a prime location while being close to excellent transport links, a range of cafes and great local restaurants.
This property benefits from a spacious kitchen-diner overlooking the rear garden, large living area, a downstairs utility room as well as a downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor of the home there are four bedrooms and a large family bathroom. Furthermore the property benefits from an allocated parking space or a garage located on the development (unit dependant).
The area is popular for having a number of local schools that cater for all ages. These include the Queenswell Infant & Nursery School, St John's Primary School, Scared Heart Primary School and the Woodhouse College which was rated outstanding in the last Ofsted report.
**Photos displayed are from the Show home therefore may not be representative of the property listed. The floorplan used is an illustration only and is not to scale. There is a management charge on this development**
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39644139.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTS103201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Whetstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.