3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLowndes Lane, Mile End, Stockport, SK2 6DB
- Excellent sized drive to the side
- A three bedroom semi detached home
- Good sized driveway to the front & side
- Large garage (approx 25ft x 12ft)
- Scope subject to extend
- Modern stylish bathroom
Warrens are very pleased to offer For Sale this WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME which affords a good sized driveway to the side which, subject to the necessary permission, could offer scope to extend the existing three bedroom semi detached home to a double fronted large four bedroom home.
The property offers clean and homely accommodation comprising an entrance hall, lounge with double doors opening up into the dining room, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, three good sized bedrooms and a stylish bathroom/w.c.
To the rear of the property there is a garden laid mainly to lawn which is very well stocked with mature shrubs and trees, a patio provides a good view of this garden, there is a further patio area to the rear of the garage. The large driveway to the side extends to a GOOD SIZE DETACHED GARAGE with light, power and a work bench. The garage measures approximately 12ft x 25ft).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 337258. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warrens, Stockport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.