4 bedroom detached house for saleHough Top, Leeds
Sold STC £279,995
- Stunning Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms, Master En-Suite
- Beautiful Far Reaching Views
- Generous Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway & Garage
- Sought After Location
- Viewing is Essential!
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED detached family home which offers SPACIOUS living accommodation and benefits from FOUR BEDROOMS, GENEROUS GARDENS and a DRIVEWAY & GARAGE providing off street parking. STUNNING FAR REACHING VIEWS!! Viewing essential...
Offered for sale is this beautifully presented detached property which boasts spacious living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises an entrance hall, downstairs W.C, lounge, dining kitchen, utility room, four bedrooms with master en-suite and a house bathroom with a modern three piece suite. Externally are generous gardens to the front and rear with beautiful far reaching views. There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property providing ample off street parking. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid missing out on this fantastic family home!
Entrance via a double glazed front door with stairs leading to the first floor landing, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A two piece suite comprising a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Lounge 19' x 11' 1" ( 5.79m x 3.38m )
A spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fireplace, coving to the ceiling, patio doors providing access to the rear garden and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 20' 6" into bay x 10' 3" ( 6.25m into bay x 3.12m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, cooker point, cooker-hood, integral dishwasher, two central heating radiators and two double glazed bay windows to the front and rear elevations.
Having plumbing for washing machine and a door providing access to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 11' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.40m )
A double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation with far reaching views.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' into recess ( 3.35m x 3.05m into recess )
A double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.34m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Having a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
A modern white three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There is a lawned area with decorative shrubs and steps leading to the front entrance door. There is a driveway and garage providing ample off street parking.
There is a good sized enclosed garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with a decking area and far reaching views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39650787.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY106931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.