2 bedroom flat for saleDucks Hill Road, Pinner, HA6
- Stylish newly built two bedroom second floor flat
- Open-plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bright reception room with wood flooring
- Two generous double bedrooms
- Unique bathroom and additional en-suite shower room
- Under floor heating and pressurised hot water system
- Access to communal garden and allocated off-street parking
- Great location close to amenities
Benefitting from a communal garden and allocated parking, this newly built two bedroom second floor flat boasts an open-plan living space, two generous bedrooms and two stylish bathrooms.
Bluebell House offers a fantastic location close by to the local shops, cafes and restaurants of Northwood High Street and Northwood Station. The green open spaces of Ruislip Woods National Nature Reserve are within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 970069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.