Terraced house for saleAdjacent To 2 Sarson Street, Quorn, LE12
A Freehold garage located on Sarson Street in Quorn. The Garage has access directly from the pavement and entrance through double timber doors. The Garage would be ideal as storage for building materials or hobby. MEASUREMENTS -
WIDTH BETWEEN CONCREATE PILLARS- 2.9m wide
HEIGHT OF GARAGE AT THE BEAM- 1.82m
LENGTH OF GARAGE- 5.10m
WIDTH TO PILLAR INTERNALLY (THE NARROWEST POINT)- 2.30m
WIDTH BETWEEN ENTRANCE DOORS- 2.70m
DRIVEWAY DEPTH- 2.25m NARROWING TO THE RIGHT TO- 2.00m
AGENTS NOTE: The garage does not have any mains services connected. The agent is awaiting sight of the title deed. The property does not have any planning permission for any property to be erected. The garage is not being sold as a potential building plot. There appears to be an asbestos roof in part and also structural movement, we would advise a purchaser to avail themselves of a full survey. There may be useage restrictions - These details should be checked by your solicitor before agreeing to purchase.
To view telephone the Selling Agents Aidan J Reed on 01509 610032 who will be pleased to arrange a viewing.
Charnwood Borough Council
All dimensions are approximate.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
The mention of any appliances, fixtures, fittings and/or appliances does not imply they are in full efficient working order.
Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale.
For general guidance only and is not to scale.
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE?
Aidan J Reed works with Mortgage Advice Bureau one of the UK’s largest independent mortgage brokers to bring you these benefits:
1. Access to 1,000’s of mortgages to get you the most suitable deal
2. Choice of over 80 UK lenders
3. Buyer’s Protection should your purchase fall through
4. Protection for you, should the unexpected happen
Our expert financial advisor will:
1. Help you through the process step-by-step
2. Work out how much you can borrow
3. Advise you how much it will cost
4. Advise on how much protection you will need
5. Do all the paperwork – you won’t need to worry about a thing!
Call Lawrence Worsley at AJR on 01509 610032 or email email@example.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21849. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.