Land for saleSoilsean, Tomatin, Inverness, IV13
- 1.292 Acre Building Plot
- Detailed Planning Permission
- For A 4 Bed Detached House
- Elevated Site Location
- Open North/West Aspect
- Approx 20 Miles From Inverness
- 1.25 Miles From Tomatin
* 1.292 Acre Building Plot * Open Aspect * Detailed Planning Permission for 1.5 storey 4 bed detached House and Detached Garage * 1.25 Miles from the Village of Tomatin * Approx 17 Miles from Inverness * Mains Water and Electricity on site
The site is situated in an elevated position with an open outlook towards Tomatin and the hills around but yet is within easy commuting distance of Inverness and Inverness Airport. There is easy access from the A9 to the eastern side of Inverness within which are located the University of the Highlands & Islands; Raigmore Hospital and a number of business, commercial and retail parks. For a wide variety of leisure pursuits, the plot is only a few miles north of the Cairngorm National Park boundary whilst Inverness is the main business and commercial centre in the Highlands offering extensive shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities including Eden Court Theatre. There are excellent road, rail and air links serving Inverness. Local services and a train station on the main Inverness - Perth route are available in Carrbridge, 10 miles south of Tomatin. Tomatin is a thriving community with a community shop; community centre and the renowned Tomatin Distillery. Both Nursery and Primary education are provided in the village at Strathdearn Primary School while Secondary education is provided at Milburn Academy to which bus transportation is provided daily.
This a superb opportunity for the discerning buyer to build their dream home on an elevated site with an open outlook in a rural setting, but close to amenities.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528459734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.