3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWiggan Lane, Deighton, Huddersfield
- Guide priced £100,000-£110,000
- Available With No Onward Chain
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Driveway With Off Street Parking
- Ideal Family Property
- Dining Kitchen & Conservatory
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
** Guide price £100-000-£110,000**This substantial three bedroom semi detached property with ample parking, front & rear gardens and conservatory. Boasting lounge, dining kitchen, utility with a delightful conservatory, two double bedrooms & one single, house bathroom.
** Guide price £100,000-£110,000**This is a fantastic opportunity to a acquire substantial three bedroom semi detached property with ample parking, front & rear gardens and conservatory to the rear. Boasting lounge, dining kitchen, utility with a delightful conservatory, two double bedrooms and one single and finally a house bathroom. The property is priced realistically to achieve maximum interest and an internal inspection is highly recommended.
Enter from the front elevation via a double glazed uPVC door into the entrance hall which has a central heating radiator and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 8" x 10' 4" max into recess ( 4.17m x 3.15m max into recess )
The lounge has a feature fireplace and feature exposed timber flooring. There is also a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Dining Area 14' 3" max into chimney breast x 10' 6" ( 4.34m max into chimney breast x 3.20m )
The dining area has a central heating radiator and gives access into the conservatory via double glazed uPVC french doors.
Kitchen 8' 7" plus recessed porch to side x 6' 6" ( 2.62m plus recessed porch to side x 1.98m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. It has a electric oven with a gas hob with a cooker hood and extractor fan above and provides plumbing for a dish washer and washing machine. In addition there is a useful pantry storage cupboard to the side, double glazed uPVC door to the side and a double glazed uPVC window to the side elevation.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
The conservatory is brick based and has laminate flooring, double glazed door to the side elevation, central heating radiator and a useful storage space below.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the entrance hall to the first floor landing which has a double glazed uPVC window to the side elevation and gives access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 7" max into fitted wardrobe x 12' 4" max into bay window ( 4.14m max into fitted wardrobe x 3.76m max into bay window )
The first and master bedroom has useful built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" max into wardrobes x 8' 7" ( 4.11m max into wardrobes x 2.62m )
The second bedroom also has built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" max x 6' 8" ( 2.67m max x 2.03m )
The third and final bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
The bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprises of a bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin built into vanity storage and a WC. It is fully tiled and there is also a heated towel rail and a double glazed uPVC window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property there is a flagged patio and pebble borders. To the rear of the property there is a mainly laid to lawn garden.
There is a single garage leading up from a driveway.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39670638.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.