2 bedroom apartment for saleFurze Hill, Hove
Sold STC £330,000
- now under offer
- 2 double bedrooms
- 1 reception room
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Fitted bathroom
- No onward chain
- Central location
- Private covered parking space access by remote electric door
NOW UNDER OFFER!Fourth floor purpose built apartment offering 2 bedrooms, 1 reception room, separate fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom and balcony. Located in a sought after central location close to St Anns Well Gardens and offered with no onward chain. Viewing's come highly recommended.
NOW UNDER OFFER !This FANTASTIC property is situated on the fourth floor of this popular building located in an ideal central location close to 'St Anns Well Gardens'. The property has two double bedrooms, one reception room, separate fitted kitchen, fitted bathroom, and a private balcony.
Private covered parking space access by remote electric door.
The property offers easy access to Western Road with its variety of shops, bars and restaurants. Brighton & Hove seafront is only a short distance away and offers numerous pastimes and activities.
The property also offers easy access to Birighton's mainline station with its commuter links including London Victoria.
Viewing's come highly recommended to appreciate this excellent opportunity.
With stairs and passenger lift to fourth floor.
Personal Entrance Hall
With wall mounted entryphone system.
Lounge 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
Having window to front aspect, feature working fireplace, radiator, telephone and tv aerial points. Door to balcony.
Kitchen 11' x 6' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.08m )
Fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surfaces extending to incorporate a stainless steel 1 bowl sink and drainer unit, freestanding cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and further space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 15' 3" max x 11' 2" max ( 4.65m max x 3.40m max )
Having window to side, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 9' ( 3.43m x 2.74m )
Having window to side and radiator.
Fully tiled bathroom comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail radiator and frosted window.
Approx. 150 years
Maintenance: £1500 per annum
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39670803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF107606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.