3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCastle Brooks, Framlingham, Woodbridge
Sold STC £335,000
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Sitting Room
- Family Bathroom
- South Facing Garden
A modern detached bungalow occupying a cul de sac position on the very sought after castle brooks development which is in easy reach of Framlingham centre. The property is presented to the market in excellent order and benefits from a garage, gas fired central heating and double glazing.
There is a recessed front entrance porch with a double glazed door to...
With coving, access to loft area and radiator.
Sitting Room 18' x 13' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.99m )
With a window to front, modern fire surround with mantel marble back and hearth gas point, coving, TV point and two radiators.
Door from the hall to...
Kitchen 15' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.62m x 2.67m )
With a window to the rear, a range worktops, breakfast bar and a range of matching shaker style wall and floor units, tiled splash backs, built in oven, hob and extractor hood. Cupboard housing gas fired boiler for central heating and main hot water supply, water softener, integrated fridge freezer, down lighters, radiator and tiled floor.
Door to the...
Conservatory 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
With a polycarbonate roof, tiled floor, and Doors to the garden and sitting Room.
Doors from the hall to...
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.51m )
With a window to rear, coving, radiator and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Door to the...
With a double shower enclosure and wall mounted shower, close coupled w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.95m )
With a window to front, coving and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 8' ( 3.56m x 2.44m )
With a window to front, top cupboard coving and radiator.
Door from the hall to the...
With panelled bath, tiled surround and mixer shower, tiled shelf, radiator, coving, pedestal wash hand basin, closed coupled w/c.
There is a garage with light, power and an up and over door, parking to the front and twin side access leading to the rear south facing garden with generous terrace seating area, adjoining lawns Summer house to remain, garden shed with light and power. There is a landscaped open plan area to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39676005.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FLH102205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Framlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.