2 bedroom terraced house for saleHazelville Road, Birmingham
- Two double bedrooms
- Upstairs bathroom
- Front and rear gardens
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Good size lounge/diner
- Good transport links
- Close to local schools
****WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE**** Lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, front and rear garden, gas central heating, double glazing.
A well presented two bedroom terraced house. The accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms, family bathroom and front and rear gardens. Set in a popular road with good access to local commuter routes to both Birmingham and Solihull. To arrange a viewing please contact a member of the team to book your appointment on 0121 733 3553. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Steps leading to front door and laid to lawn.
Double glazed door to front elevation.
Lounge 15' 9" max into recess x 11' 4" max ( 4.80m max into recess x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, electric fire, central heating radiator, telephone socket and TV aerial.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 7' 7" ( 3.78m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, door out to rear garden, a range of wall and base units with work surface, incorporating stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, stairs to first floor, central heating radiator and under stairs storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 10" plus cupboard x 8' 4" max ( 3.91m plus cupboard x 2.54m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobes, TV aerial and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' max x 8' into cupboard ( 3.35m max x 2.44m into cupboard )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, bath with shower over, central heating radiator, wash hand basin, WC and tiled to splashback areas.
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, double glazed French doors out to rear garden and tiled flooring.
Mainly laid to lawn and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39681459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI201787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.