2 bedroom house for saleSummerhouse, Darlington, County Durham, DL2
- .A refurbished period cottage
- .Living space extending to approximately 1175 ft2
- .Enjoying outlooks over the village green
- .Front and rear gardens
- .The development is a carefully designed conversion and renovation of country cottages and barns
3 Eastside Cottage (Cottage 3). A refurbished period cottage with living space extending to approximately 1175 ft2. enjoying outlooks over the village green, front and rear gardens and a single garage to the courtyard.
The development is a carefully designed conversion and renovation of country cottages and barns, providing fourteen residential dwellings. The buildings are Grade II listed for their Historical and Architectural importance. The development is complemented by sympathetically designed, vernacular new build cottages. The converted and renovated homes will retain the character of traditional country cottages with the exceptional benefit of modern living and comfort.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSG150012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.