4 bedroom detached house for saleAllendale Road, Old Town, BARNSLEY
Guide Price £265,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £265,000 - £285,000
- 4 bedroomed detached
- Potential for HMO
- Large garden, off street parking & garage
Offered for sale is this 4 bedroomed, 3 storey, detached property with, in our opinion a good sized garden and off street parking for several vehicles, the property also gives access to Barnsley town centre. With the relevant permissions the property could be converted for use as HMO.
Offered for sale is this 4 bedroomed, 3 storey, detached property with, in our opinion a good sized garden and off street parking for several vehicles, the property also gives access to Barnsley town centre. The spacious accommodation has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and an early viewing is advised. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen, basement rooms, lobby, storage area, second reception room, third reception room (currently being used as a bedroom), first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. Outside there is a drive, garage and lawned gardens.
With laminate flooring, radiator, dog legged staircase rising to the first floor landing, side facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge / Dining Room 29' 4" into bay window x 13' 5" max ( 8.94m into bay window x 4.09m max )
The lounge area coving to the ceiling, brick built fire surround housing a gas fire, there is laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed bay window. The dining area has coving to the ceiling, radiator, laminate flooring and double doors opening a balcony.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 11" x 8' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.46m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units finished in beech effect, extractor hood, four ring gas hob, electric oven, single bowl sink, plumbing for dishwasher, breakfast bar, radiator, laminate flooring, rear facing double glazed window and a side facing double glazed entrance door. Doorway leading to basement rooms.
Basement Room One 13' 4" x 8' 3" ( 4.06m x 2.51m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, tiled floor, plumbing for washing machine and a central heating boiler.
Basement Room Two 14' 2" x 11' 10" ( 4.32m x 3.61m )
With side and rear facing double glazed windows, rear facing double glazed entrance door and a radiator.
Basement Storeroom 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
First Floor Landing
With a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 12' ( 4.37m x 3.66m )
With laminate flooring, coving, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 8" into bay window x 12' ( 4.47m into bay window x 3.66m )
With laminate flooring, radiator and a front facing double glazed bay window.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.51m )
Having radiator, laminate flooring and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a built in storage cupboard, vanity wash hand basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls and floor and there is a radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window and a low flush WC.
To the front of the property off street parking for several vehicles and there is a garage with up and over door. To the rear is a larger than average garden with lawn and patio area.
Proceed out of Barnsley along Huddersfield Road, turn right on to Cavendish Road and right again on to Allendale Road where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39684753.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.