4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Crescent, Caldecott, Wellingborough
- Beautiful Location
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain
A wonderful four bedroom property situated in a fantastic rural location benefiting from ample off road parking, en-suite to master bedroom, rear garden and neutrally decorated throughout. Call now to secure a viewing!
Enter property via door to front aspect into hall comprising of full length obscured double glazed window also to front aspect, radiator, cupboard, tiled flooring, doors to cloakroom and utility room with opening to lounge.
Two piece suite comprising of obscure double glazed window to front aspect, low level WC and vanity wash hand basin.
Lounge/diner 22' 8" x 16' 4" Max ( 6.91m x 4.98m Max )
Comprising of coving to ceiling, ceiling light and fan, understairs cupboard, radiator, TV and telephone points, double glazed window to front aspect and opening to kitchen:-
Dining Area Comprising of coving to ceiling, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and complete with tiled flooring.
Kitchen/diner 19' 7" x 13' 5" ( 5.97m x 4.09m )
Fitted kitchen with wall/base units and roll top work surfaces with splash back tiling. Also comprising of one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, radiator, double glazed window and double glazed patio door leading out to garden:
Utility Room 9' 1" x 7' 9" ( 2.77m x 2.36m )
Comprising of one cupboard, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall to landing comprising of cupboard, loft access, double glazed window to front aspect and doors leading to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.48m )
Comprising of ceiling light fan, two built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, double glazed window to rear aspect and door leading to en-suite:-
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle with splash back tiling, radiator, shaver point and obscured double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.14m x 2.90m )
Comprising of coving to ceiling, radiator, TV point, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.67m )
Comprising of coving to ceiling, radiator, TV and telephone point, built in wardrobes and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four 12' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.62m )
Comprising of coving to ceiling, built in wardrobes, TV and telephone point, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Three piece suite comprising of low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over with splash back tiling,, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Outside - Front
Paved driveway with ample parking, laid to lawn and pathway to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn with external brick built storage and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39690660.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSD105801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rushden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.