3 bedroom detached house for saleUlleries Road, Solihull
- Detached Property On A Corner Plot - Two Reception Rooms - Large Dining Kitchen - Downstairs WC/Shower Room - Three Bedrooms - Refitted Bathroom - Double Garage & Off Road Parking - No Chain
NO CHAIN. A well presented double fronted traditional detached property with a modern kitchen extension behind and occupying a corner plot offering the potential to further extend subject to planning consent.
NO CHAIN. A well presented double fronted traditional detached property with a modern kitchen extension behind and occupying a corner plot offering the potential to further extend subject to planning consent. Having UPVC double glazing where specified and gas fired central heating where specified, the accommodation comprises in brief enclosed porch, entrance hall, lounge, separate sitting room, dining kitchen and a downstairs shower room/W.C; first floor landing, two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a refitted family bathroom. Outside, there is a double width garage with additional off road parking to the side; plus gardens to three sides.
The property is set back from the road behind a mainly laid to lawn foregarden with planted borders and hedging to front boundary and a paved driveway providing off road parking leading to garage. Access to the house is via a UPVC double glazed door leading into:
UPVC obscure double glazed door leading into:
Two UPVC obscure double glazed windows to front elevation, central heating radiator, built-in under-stairs cloaks cupboard with further UPVC double glazed window to side elevation, stairs to first floor landing and doors off to:
Lounge 17' 6" into bay x 11' 6" ( 5.33m into bay x 3.51m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, two further UPVC double glazed windows to rear elevation, two central heating radiators and UPVC double glazed door giving access to rear garden.
Sitting Room 16' 1" into bay x 12' 1" ( 4.90m into bay x 3.68m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, two central heating radiators and panelled double doors opening through to:
Dining Kitchen 18' x 16' 5" ( 5.49m x 5.00m )
A range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces incorporating a two and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated appliances to include double oven and grill, five ring hob with extractor hood over, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, two central heating radiators, tiling to splashback areas, ceramic floor tiling, wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler, UPVC obscure double glazed door giving access to rear garden and further door leading into:
Shower Room / W.C
Suite comprising quadrant shower enclosure incorporating a thermostatic mixer shower, vanity wash hand basin and low level flush W.C, extractor fan, central heating towel rail, tiling to walls and ceramic floor tiling.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, loft access and doors off to:
Bedroom One 16' 6" into bay x 10' plus wardrobes ( 5.03m into bay x 3.05m plus wardrobes )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, central heating radiator and a range of built-in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 18' 1" into bay x 11' 7" ( 5.51m into bay x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed bay window to front elevation, further UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.62m x 1.75m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation and central heating radiator.
A refitted white suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatic mixer shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level flush W.C, UPVC obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, extractor fan, central heating towel rail, tiling to walls and ceramic floor tiling.
Detached Garage 19' 4" x 18' ( 5.89m x 5.49m )
Two metal up and over doors, obscure single glazed window to side elevation and further door leading to:
Paved patio area, mainly laid to lawn garden area, cold water tap and side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOL200245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Solihull - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.