5 bedroom detached house for salePoplar Road, Wittersham, Tenterden, Kent
- 5 bedroom detached house with Annexe/ holiday let
- Wonderful village location
- Large garden measuring 0.342 acres with swimming pool
- Plenty of off road parking
- Fantastic village location
- EPC energy rating G (19)
This fantastic sized family home offers five bedrooms, has been extended to provide an integral granny annexe and is located in the picturesque village of Wittersham in an area of outstanding natural beauty. The village has a thriving C of E Primary School (Active Mark Gold Award), church, family run pub and restaurant and village store. Buses serve the scenic Port of Rye and Tenterden town with its beautiful tree-lined High Street. A little further afield is Camber Sands with beautiful far reaching sandy beaches, what more do you need?You approach this property over a gravelled drive way providing parking for three to four cars, so ideal for the family who has more than one car. The house is believed to date back to 1926 and occupies a large plot. Once inside you will see that there is no shortage of space with a large lounge overlooking the front and rear garden and the focal point being the open fireplace. The dining room is ideal for the family who loves to entertain. This home has so many rooms and in the past has been a fantastic family home; allowing a growing family to all have their own space. You also have the integral granny annexe that you may want to incorporate into the main dwelling. The house is in need of some updating, but once completed would make a beautiful home. Outside you have a fantastic garden complete with swimming pool, it’s the same story as the house - in need of some updating but the fun of this purchase is restoring the property and grounds to its former glory.
What the Owner says:
We bought this property because we wanted a village location as we had a young family. We knew the local school was good and we wanted to give the children freedom as they were growing up, in a safe environment.
The Annexe has just been fantastic with its own entrance, we have been offered over £600pcm to rent it out, also it would make a great holiday let.
When the children were young we all enjoyed spending time in the garden, we have many fond memories through the summer time playing in the swimming pool.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'4 x 17'3 (6.20m x 5.26m)
- Dining Room: 20'4 x 9'10 (6.20m x 3.00m)
- Kitchen Area: 14'3 x 7'6 (4.35m x 2.29m)
- Breakfast Area: 7'11 x 7'1 (2.41m x 2.16m)
- Utility Room: 8'2 x 8'0 (2.49m x 2.44m)
- Store: 9'3 x 4'1 (2.82m x 1.25m)
- Annexe Lounge Area: 12'3 x 9'9 (3.74m x 2.97m)
- Annexe Dining Area: 7'9 x 6'5 (2.36m x 1.96m)
- Annexe Kitchen Area: 7'11 x 5'11 (2.41m x 1.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'8 x 11'11 (4.17m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'10 x 11'6 (4.22m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 14'8 x 9'10 (4.47m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'7 x 8'5 (3.23m x 2.57m)
- Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Annexe Bedroom 1: 13'4 x 8'10 (4.07m x 2.69m)
- Annexe Bathroom
- Garden to Rear 0.342 acres
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39709290.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14005553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.