1 bedroom flat for saleAllison Street, Glasgow, G42
Under Offer £45,000
- FULL 1 BEDROOM FLAT located in a traditional blonde sandstone tenement building.
- The accommodation on offer comprises; Entrance Hallway, Large living, kitchen, double bedroom & bathroom.
- gas central heating, double glazing, well maintained communal areas.
- EPC Rating D
- Boasting an Impressive Potential Rental Yield of AROUND 11.0% Based on a Sale at ASKING Price
NEW TO THE MARKET.
FULL 1 BEDROOM FLAT located in a traditional blonde sandstone tenement building.
Offers for the flat should be submitted online at any time via the FPS Estate Agency website.
The accommodation on offer comprises;
Large living, kitchen,
double bedroom & bathroom.
This property further benefits from having on street parking; gas central heating, double glazing, well maintained communal areas.
SALES EVIDENCE: 27 Allison Street SOLD £66,000, 19 Allison Street SOLD £70,000, 19 Allison Street SOLD £76,000, 19 Allsion Street SOLD £69,000, 27 Allison Street SOLD £53,220. Ideal for Victoria Infirmary Hospital, Langside College & Queens Park. Popular rental district with a wide range of prospective tenants.
The property is close to The Victoria Infirmary Hospital & Langside College making it ideal for Doctors, Nurses, Key Workers & Students in the Southside of Glasgow. Allison Street is in a central & desirable location benefiting from having excellent transport links to Glasgow City Centre by car ( circa 10 minutes), By train ( Queens Park train station is on route to Glasgow Central ( circa 5 minutes) and by Victoria Road which is a main bus route throughout the Southside of Glasgow. Moreover, local shopping & entertainment districts including Shawlands & Silverburn are readily accessible and the highly desirable Queens Park is on the doorstep of this fabulous property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 324972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FPS Estate Agency , Burnfield Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.