Mobile Home for saleWoodside Home Park, Woodside Park, The Grove, Woodside, LU1
GET THE OPPORTUNITY TO RESERVE EARLY!
NEW PARK HOME COMING AVAILABLE IN 2016.
Taylors Estate Agents are proud to bring to the market this exceptional new Two bedroom Park Home which will be onsite in 2016.
Have this early opportunity to reserve this plot and have the choice of carpets and kitchen choices from the Tingdene range (Subject to time period).
The Unit will be a 40x20 Tingdene Hayden Classic which will be onsite and ready to move into this year.
The Hayden Classic and Hayden are one of Tingdene's superb quality entry level homes. The home offers a cross lounge, spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/diner with vaulted ceilings, master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en-suite.
This park is situated in the village of Woodside, approximately 2 miles from the centre of Luton and 3 miles from the pleasant market town of Dunstable. The park is surrounded by attractive woodlands and countryside, close to the beautiful Dunstable Downs and the renowned Whipsnade Zoo. The M1 Motorway passes within 5 miles of the park giving excellent access to London and the Midlands. The usual village shops are available for most day to day needs, not only in Woodside but also in the neighbouring village of Slip End, Caddington and Markyate. The regular bus service to Luton provides access to the large modern Arndale Shopping Centre and other amenities. A well established park with recreational areas and ample car parking, deliveries of dairy products and newspapers are made to the park regularly. The presence of a resident park warden ensures peace of mind and security for all park residents.
*Photos are from an example 'Hayden Classic' which has just been sold on site.
Get the early opportunity to purchase and call the office now.
*The floor plan is for illustration purposes only
Call the office now for more details.
• Roughcast exterior finish (with Canexel features to the Hayden Classic)
• Feature double entrance doors with a side gable and glazed apex feature to the Hayden Classic (single door with no apex to the Hayden)
• PVCu double glazed windows with full length walk-in bay windows to lounge
• Vaulted ceiling to lounge / kitchen / diner
• interior design package flowing throughout the home
• Contemporary kitchen with eye level oven, hob and cooker hood
• Integrated fridge/freezer (with integrated dishwasher to Hayden Classic)
• Washing machine space
• 2 double bedrooms, master offering en-suite and walk-in wardrobe
• Separate bathroom
• Fully furnished to a contemporary style
• LED lighting to Hayden Classic walk-in wardrobe
• Central heated and fire/fireplace to lounge
• Built to exceed residential standard BS3632
• 10 year 'insurance backed' warranty
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ARS160011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.