4 bedroom detached house for saleStratford Road, Neston
Guide Price £200,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £200,000 to £220,000**
- Ideal Family Home
- En-suite Wetroom
- Generous parking
- Detached House
Jones & Chapman are pleased to present this well presented spacious detached family home. Benefiting from a cul-de-sac location on the popular Stratford Road in the desirable area of Neston.
** GUIDE PRICE £200,000 to £220,000**Jones & Chapman are pleased to present this well presented spacious detached family home. Benefiting from a cul-de-sac location on the popular Stratford Road in the desirable area of Neston. The ground floor briefly comprises entrance porch, open plan lounge diner, kitchen, fourth bedroom/study, wet room. To the first floor 3 well proportioned bedrooms, bathroom, separate W/C. The property benefits from a rear extension to the kitchen and a garage conversion creating the fourth bedroom. The property has a low maintenance rear garden & a good size drive to the front for off road parking.
Entering the property from the front elevation through a UPVC front door into the entrance porch. Benefiting from UPVC double glazed frosted windows providing natural light, spotlights in ceiling. Leading into lounge area through wooden door.
Lounge 16' 9" x 11' 3" ( 5.11m x 3.43m )
The lounge benefits from a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace with gas fire, ceiling coving, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring. Leading to fourth bedroom/study, providing access to the first floor via half turn staircase set into recess behind wooden french doors. Open plan leading into dining area
Dining Area 8' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.36m )
Comprising patio doors providing access to the rear garden, radiator, leading to kitchen. Open plan lounge diner full room dimensions 24'03" (maximum) x 11'03" (maximum).
Kitchen 15' 3" x 9' 5" maximum ( 4.65m x 2.87m maximum )
Comprising fitted kitchen with a range wall and base units, worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric built in oven, gas hob, splash back tiling, space under unit for multiple appliances, UPVC Double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door providing access to rear garden.
Bedroom 4/study 9' 9" x 11' 4" ( 2.97m x 3.45m )
This room is the covered garage space and could be utilised for multiple purposes dependant on living requirements. Currently presented as a fourth bedroom this space could easily be used as a study or playroom. Comprising two double glazed UPVC windows to the front and side elevations, radiator. Leading to the wet room / downstairs W/C.
Access to landing provided via half turn staircase leading to first floor accommodation, loft access.
Bedroom 13' 11" maximum x 11' 3" ( 4.24m maximum x 3.43m )
Comprising double glazed UPVC window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.18m x 3.43m )
Comprising UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator
Bedroom 7' 5" x 11' 2" ( 2.26m x 3.40m )
Comprising UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Separate W/C with single glazed frosted window to the rear, fully tiled
Comprising bath, pedestal basin, fully tiled, radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39740226.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.