3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing George Street, Wirksworth, MATLOCK
Sold STC £135,000
- *** GUIDE PRICE £135,000 - £140,000 ***
- Enclosed rear garden with workshop
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Commutable distance of Matlock, Chesterfield and Derby
- Highly regarded school catchment
- Off road parking
A well appointed three bedroom semi detached family property with DETACHED WORKSHOP, off road parking and enclosed rear garden. Occupying a popular residential area on the edge of Wirksworth close to an excellent range of local shops and amenities.
A well appointed three bedroom semi detached family property with off road parking and enclosed rear garden with workshop. Occupying a popular residential area on the edge of Wirksworth close to an excellent range of local shops and amenities within highly regarded school catchment. Wirksworth is surrounded by Derbyshire countryside and easy commutable distance of Matlock and Derby.
A UPVC entrance door opens into the hallway with radiator and a turning staircase with understairs storage cupboard leads to the first floor.
Sitting / Dining Room 19' 3" x 11' 3" ( 5.87m x 3.43m )
A dual aspect reception room with front facing double glazed window with radiator beneath and rear aspect double glazed doors open onto the rear garden. A stone fireplace with marble hearth and recessed shelving houses an open fireplace. With space for dining table and chairs, further radiator.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 8' 3" ( 3.68m x 2.51m )
A fitted kitchen comprising wall, base and drawer units and stainless sink set in roll edge work surface with tiled splashback. Four ring inset gas hob with extractor canopy above and electric oven beneath, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and fridge freezer. With further storage shelving, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden.
First Floor Landing
With side aspect double glazed window and doors opening into:
A white and chrome suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. Built in linen cupboard provides shelving and houses the hot water tank. With partially tiled walls, radiator and rear aspect double glazed opaque window.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 8" not including wardrobes ( 3.73m x 2.64m not including wardrobes )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in wardrobes provide hanging rail and shelving.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.40m x 1.96m )
With rear aspect double glazed window.
Dressing Room / Study 10' 1" x 5' 5" ( 3.07m x 1.65m )
With front aspect double glazed window and storage shelving with hanging rail. A staircase continues to the second floor.
Second Floor Landing
With wall mounted Ideal boiler and door opening into:
Bedroom Three 15' 4" x 11' 6" not full head height ( 4.67m x 3.51m not full head height )
A double bedroom with front and rear facing double glazed windows, radiator and built in under eaves storage.
Exterior And Garden
The property is approached via a block paved driveway providing off road parking, a pathway continues to the entrance door. Rear enclosed garden with paved seating terrace and garden laid to lawn.
Detached Workshop 29' 6" x 9' 10" ( 8.99m x 3.00m )
With power and light.
The timber shed that is shown in the photos has been removed from the rear garden and will not be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39741615.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAK104083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Bakewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.