1 bedroom terraced house for saleBedale Road, CASTLEFORD
Sold STC £75,000
- One Bed Quarter House
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Modern Residential Development
- Close to Commuter Links
- Perfect for FTB and Investor
- Allocated Parking Space
** Guide Price £75,000 - £80,000 ** This is an immaculately presented one bed modern quarter house perfect for FTB and BTL investors situated on this popular modern development close to commuter links.
Occupying a prime position in this modern development is this stunning one bed quarter house which has been tastefully decorated by its current owner. The property comprises of living kitchen area with downstairs w/c and to the first floor is a spacious bedroom with ensuite shower room. Externally the property has a fenced buffer garden to the front and an allocated parking space to the courtyard area. This property would be perfect for a first time buyer or a BTL investor.
Having a double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a wash hand basin and a W.C. Finished with a radiator.
Lounge / Kitchen 15' 10" max x 13' 10" max ( 4.83m max x 4.22m max )
Having a double glazed window to the front and a double glazed door to the side providing ample natural light. This beautiful multi purpose space is fitted with wall and base units with a worktop incorporating a circular sink and integrated gas hob with a contemporary extractor unit. There is a stylish breakfast bar, space for a fridge freezer and access to the understairs storage cupboard which is plumbed for a washing machine. The living area provides ample space for furniture.
The room is finished with a radiator and wood block flooring. An open stair case leads to the first floor.
Bedroom One 13' 9" x 11' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.38m )
Having a double glazed window to the side and double glazed French doors to the front, Providing ample space for bedroom furniture. Access to the en suite shower room.
Having a double glazed window to the side. Fitted with a modern suite comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Finished with tiled splash backs, an extractor fan and a radiator.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance buffer garden with smart arched timber panelled fence. The property also comes with an allocated parking space located on the rear courtyard.
From the Castleford office head to the bottom of Bank Street and turn left on to Savile Road. At the roundabout take the first exit on to A655 / Church Street. At the next roundabout take the second exit. At the next roundabout take the first exit on to A639 / Cutsyke Hill. You enter the estate onto Bishops Way turning left onto Bedale Road. The property is situated at the top of the main car park on the right facing onto the main road. The property will be identified by the For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39741708.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAF105239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Castleford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.