5 bedroom detached house for saleGriffin Close, Adderbury
Guide Price £435,000
- Detached House.
- Five Bedrooms.
- Separate One Bedroom Annexe
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
A BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED MODERN FIVE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE WITH A SEPARATE ONE BEDROOMED ANNEXE LOCATED ON THIS POPULAR MODERN DEVELOPMENT.
The house: Entrance hallway, cloakroom/WC, sitting room, two further reception rooms, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further first floor bedrooms, family bathroom, second floor attic conversion, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, enclosed low maintenance rear garden, on onward chain.
The annexe: Kitchen/sitting room, bedroom, lobby, shower room.
<stylerun fontsize=16>Guide Price £435,000 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury 2.5 miles
Chipping Norton 11 miles
Oxford 24 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone 55 mins by rail
Banbury to Birmingham 50 mins by rail
Banbury to Oxford 17 mins by rail
Directions - From Banbury proceed in a southerly direction toward Oxford (A4260). After approximately 3 miles Twyford will be reached. Griffin Close will be found on the left hand side and the property will be found as the road turns to the left in front of you.
Situation - TWYFORD forms part of the larger village of Adderbury where there are many amenities including shop, post office, butchers shop, hairdressers, public houses including the The Red Lion which is a short walk away, tennis club, golf club, parish church and bus service. There is also an excellent primary school within walking distance of the property and the village is within the catchment area for the Warriner secondary school at Bloxham.
The Property - 6 GRIFFIN CLOSE is a well presented modern detached family house which is pleasantly located on this modern development in Twyford. Within recent years the property has been extended by way of a loft conversion to create two additional rooms and the garage has been converted into a most useful separate annexe. We have prepared a floorplan to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Spacious entrance hallway with stairs rising to first floor and a door into the cloakroom/WC.
* Three reception rooms including a spacious sitting room with double doors leading onto the rear garden, a good sized dining room and a useful family room.
* The kitchen is fitted with a range of modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a one and a half bowl sink and draining board and a four ring gas hob with an extractor fan over and a single oven beneath. There is an integrated dishwasher and washing machine, space for table and chairs and a door leading into the rear garden.
* On the first floor there is a large master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
* There are three further bedrooms on this floor and a family bathroom which is fitted with a smart modern white suite.
* On the second floor the roof space has been converted into two useful rooms.
* Outside the garden to the side the double garage has been converted into a useful annexe which comprises a sitting room/kitchen, a double bedroom and an en-suite shower room.
* Outside the property to the side there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car parking for two-three vehicles. The garden is located at the rear and extends to approximately 40' in length and which is fairly low maintenance as it is predominantly paved with various decked seating areas.
Services - All mains services are connected.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band E (band review pending).
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agent's Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39744207.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26062084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.