Get brand editions for Thomas Merrifield, Kidlington

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale


Sold STC £204,350

Property Description

Key features

  • 2 bedroom semi-detached house with no chain
  • Set in a small cul-de-sac
  • Sought-after Village
  • Views to open land
  • Offered for sale with a 61% minimum share and 80% maximum share
  • Via Rural Housing Trust
  • 2 Double Bedrooms
  • Own Driveway

Full description

A 2 bedroom semi-detached house set in a small cul-de-sac in this sought-after village with views to open land. No chain.

The property is offered for sale with a 61% share via Rural Housing Trust. A rental payment of £192.50 is payable for the remaining 39% share. A minimum of 61% is to be purchased and a maximum of 80% can be purchased.

The property must be occupied as the purchaser's only home.
Investment buyers are precluded from making offers.
The current share being sold is 61% but a maximum of 80% of the equity can be purchased. 20% must be retained by RHTL.
A rent of £192,50 is payable per month for the remaining share.

Entrance Hall * Sitting Room * 19'7" Kitchen/Diner * 2 Double Bedrooms * Bathroom * Driveway Parking * Gas Radiator Central Heating * Double Glazing

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
07 October 2016


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 5924246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.