2 bedroom flat for sale29 Venlaw View, Innerleithen Road Peebles
- Spacious upper flat in popular over-60's development
- Superior layout, good condition and distant views
- Living/dining room and separate fitted kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms and tiled bathroom
- Guest facilities and common room
- Resident's gardens with 16 parking bays
- Quiet courtyard setting in Town Centre
- EPC B
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 075958 20611
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a very spacious topmost flat (purchasers must be aged 60 years minimum) in a modern development of only 33 with lift. It is a superior property and one of the largest flats (56sqm) in this small complex. Accommodation comprises a very comfortable living/dining room with double doors opening into the bright well fitted kitchen. Both bedrooms are large doubles (each with fitted wardrobes/storage) and there is a well appointed bathroom complete wall tiles, shower and heated towel rail. There is handy attic storage space, electric heating and double glazing. The fittings and services have been carefully considered for the freedom, security and peace of mind of mature purchasers and the whole site is accessible by wheelchair.
Purpose-built in 2010, Venlaw View provides a camera security entry system, 24-hour Careline emergency call system (with pull cords) and fire detection equipment. There is a residents’ lounge (for social activities including coffee mornings and card afternoons.), laundry room and guest suite facilities (for family and friends). Part-time non-resident management staff ensures the smooth-running of the complex and can assist with the organisation of outings and day trips etc. The current service charges are £123.08 per month Including buildings insurance. New residents are accepted from 60 years of age and must be interviewed by First Port.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39757092.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 44822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.