Land for saleCotts Lane, Tilney All Saints, King's Lynn
- Fantastic and rare opportunity to purchase a building plot in a prime location
- A second plot is also available
- Planning permission for a sizeable detached house
- Approximately 60m x 16m
- Attractive rural location
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a building plot measuring 60m x 16m with planning permission for a sizeable detached house.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale the fantastic opportunity to purchase a good sized building plot (with a further plot also available to purchase) with planning permission for a sizeable detached house. The plots are situated in a prime position on a no through road in the picturesque village location of Tilney All Saints.
The plot measures approximately 60 meters x 16 meters giving a total size of 960 square meters which equates to slightly under a quarter of an acre. The plans have been prepared by Norfolk Architectural Design Services and may be found on the King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council website. William H Brown also holds a full sized set of drawings in the King's Lynn office.
All offers will be considered for either the purchase of a single plot or both plots however a preference would be given for the sale of both plots together.
The attractive and rural village of Tilney All Saints is conveniently situated for both the A47 and A17 and offers a church, village pub and golf course. The village also benefits from being serviced by the X1 bus which travels between Peterborough and Norwich stopping off at both King's Lynn and Wisbech.
Agents note: We believe that Cotts Lane is adopted by the Highway Authority however the access beyond the end of the asphalt area has not yet been adopted. Prospective purchasers are advised to make their own enquiries as to the ongoing obligation of the road.
Please note that mains drainage is not available to Cotts Lane and prospective purchasers would need to provide their own private sewerage arrangements.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via London Road taking the turning right signposted A47 at Southgates. Follow the duel carriageway to the roundabout at West Lynn and take the turning for the A17 signposted as Sleaford. Proceed for approximately 2 miles taking the turning left signposted for Tilney All Saints. Follow this road (Station Road) for approximately a mile. Upon entering the village take the turning right into Cotts Lane where the land may be found at the bottom of the cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.