2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Oswalds Close, Finningley, Doncaster
Sold STC £130,000
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£145,000
- Detached Bungalow, Two Bedrooms
- Lounge, Open Plan Dining Kitchen, Conservatory
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens, Garage
Guide Price £130,000 - £145,000. Situated in this sought after Village of Finningley is this extended, spacious, two bedroom, detached bungalow. The property has electric storage heaters, double glazing, conservatory, front and rear gardens and garage.
Situated in this sought after Village of Finningley is this extended, spacious, two bedroom, detached bungalow. The property has electric storage heaters, double glazing, conservatory, front and rear gardens and garage.
Having a side facing sealed unit door, storage cupboard and storage heater.
Lounge 16' x 10' 10" ( 4.88m x 3.30m )
With front facing double glazed bay window. There is a fire place which houses the electric coal effect fire, two wall light points, storage heater and coving to the ceiling.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen
Kitchen Area 9' 5" x 8' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.69m )
Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating worksurfaces housing the sink and drainer with mixer tap, there is partial tiling to the walls, an electric hob and oven with cooker hood above, space for a fridge and an electric storage heater. Included is a dishwasher and washing machine.The kitchen opens through to the dining area.
Dining Area 14' x 7' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.41m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows, there is an electric storage heater and double glazed patio doors which open to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 9' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.95m )
Being of UPVC construction with rear and side facing double glazed windows and side facing sealed unit French doors which give access to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 10' 11" max including wardrobes x 10' 8" max to the wardrobes ( 3.33m max including wardrobes x 3.25m max to the wardrobes )
With rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes providing hanging and storage space and a radiator.
Having a side facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and bath with shower over, there is full tiling to the walls and a storage heater.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
With front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
To the front of the property is an open planned lawn garden with plants and shrubs to the borders, a block paved driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and in turn leads to the concrete sectional garage which has up and over door. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39770205.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.