5 bedroom detached house for saleUnion Street, Harthill, Sheffield
Offers in Region of £380,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Offers in region of £379,950
- Period stone built detached cottage
- Two sittings rooms, impressive kitchen
- Five bedrooms, three en-suites and luxury bathroom
- Private roof terrace, garden and large garage
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £379,950 - LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT? This STONE BUILT CHARACTER PROPERTY has an abundance of CHARM and many original features only to be revealed by a full inspection. Deceptively SPACIOUS and versatile accommodation with FIVE BEDROOMS, THREE ENSUITES.
What can only be described as a truly unique stone built detached cottage full of wealth and charm and retaining many original features only to be revealed by an internal inspection. First impressions may deceive as this stunning cottage reputed to date back to early 1700's offers deceptive and versatile accommodation throughout being maintained to a particularly high standard by the present owners. Occupying a prominent position within the renowned village of Harthill and although having a semi rural feel is well placed for motorway commuting to Sheffield, Rotherham, Worksop and Doncaster. The village itself has a handful of shops, primary school and recreation ground and is within the catchment area for Wales Comprehensive and the highly regarded Mount St Mary's private school. Harthill Reservoir and Kiveton Waters are nearby for the walking enthusiast. The cottage in brief comprises, Inviting entrance hallway, delightful sitting room, impressive formal lounge, dining room, superb fitted kitchen and utility room. A ground floor bedroom and en suite which would be ideal for family members seeking a little independence away from the main house. Four upper floor bedrooms with the master bedroom having a dressing area which leads out to a private roof terrace There are two en suites and an impressive Victorian style bathroom. A delightful walled lawned garden to the front of the property whilst to the side is a generous tandem style garage.
Timber door opens into this pleasant hallway complimented with tiled floor having underfloor heating and a staircase rising to the first floor.
Sitting Room 15' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.38m )
This is a charming room with the main focal point being the oak fireplace with cast iron surround and Inset fire with tiling around. Exposed beam to the ceiling and dual aspect double glazed windows allowing additional natural light to the room. Central heating radiator.
Dining Room 14' 1" x 9' 9" ( 4.29m x 2.97m )
Being elegantly decorated with exposed beams to the ceiling, side facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and a walk in storage cupboard. Steps lead down to the kitchen
Kitchen 16' 1" x 8' 8" ( 4.90m x 2.64m )
Superbly fitted with top of the range oak base and wall units set above and below granite worktops incorporating a Franke sink and drainer with waste disposal. Integrated Neff oven and hob with extractor over, convection microwave and grill in a housing unit. Plumbing for dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. Double glazed window and underfloor heating.
Utility Room 9' 4" x 7' 2" ( 2.84m x 2.18m )
Having a continuation of the oak units and granite worktops incorporating a porcelain sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine and space for an American fridge freezer. Door leads to the
Comprising corner vanity basin, WC, extractor fan and underfloor heating
Ground Floor Room/guest Suite 15' 5" x 11' 10" to concealed storage area ( 4.70m x 3.61m to concealed storage area )
Impressive room with the main focal point being a feature fireplace with beamed mantle, exposed beams to the ceiling, concealed storage area, and central heating radiator. The front of the room has a double glazed window and door which opens out to the front garden.
En-Suite Shower Room
En suite shower room comprises WC, pedestal hand wash basin, shower enclosure, extractor fan, radiator and full tiling to the walls.
First Floor Rooms
Main Lounge 17' into eves x 21' 1" ( 5.18m into eves x 6.43m )
A unique open plan style lounge with vaulted beamed ceiling and exposed stone wall, two central heating radiators, UPC window and additional Velux window.
Master Bedroom 11' x 13' ( 3.35m x 3.96m )
Spacious room with double glazed window and central heating radiator. An archway leads through to a dressing area having a range of floor to ceiling fitted wardrobes. French doors open out to a relaxing roof terrace complete with Astroturf covering and outside lighting.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprises of double shower enclosure, WC, vanity hand wash basin set into worktops over back to wall white gloss cabinets. Complimentary tiling to the splash back areas with additional tiling to the floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 12' ( 3.40m x 3.66m )
Having a range of fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side elevation.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprises of a WC, shower enclosure, contemporary floating sink, double glazed window and recessed lighting to the ceiling. Partial tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.77m )
Having a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 8' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.54m x 2.62m )
Having central heating radiator and double glazed window.
Luxury bathroom fitted with a Victorian style freestanding bath, WC, pedestal hand wash basin, full tiling to the walls and central heating radiator. Double glazed opaque window.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is a cottage style walled garden with lawn and well stocked planted borders and pebbled low maintenance areas.
Is set to the side of the property and has double electric doors, power and lighting, sink and wall mounted central heating boiler. Ample space for multi vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39772119.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.