5 bedroom detached house for saleSaltshouse Road, Holderness Road, Hull
Guide Price £210,000
- BOASTING 19' LOUNGE
- 24'3" OPEN PLAN DINING KITCHEN
- 5 BEDROOMS
- GARDENS FRONT, SIDE AND REAR WITH REAR VEHICULAR ACCESS & GARAGE
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £220,000! OFFERED FOR SALE IN DELIGHTFUL DECORATIVE ORDER BLENDING MODERN AND PERIOD DETAIL SEAMLESSLY TOGETHER!
With tasteful modern decor throughout, this spacious property has been refurbished and extended over recent years to evolve into what is an ideal family home! Offering entrance hall, cloakroom/wc, lounge, open plan dining kitchen, utility room, conservatory, five bedrooms (Master with en-suite) and family bathroom. Outside:- Gardens to front, side and rear with rear vehicular access and garage.
With good commuting into and out of the Hull City Centre, excellent local amenities including schools, transport links and regular public transport services.
With door and laminated floor covering.
With splash back tiling, low level wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
Lounge 19' 11" Max x 12' Max ( 6.07m Max x 3.66m Max )
With double glazed window, traditional style open coal fire with feature fire surround, two radiators, coving to ceiling, inset ceiling spotlights and laminated floor covering.
Open Plan Dining Kitchen 24' 3" Plus bay recess x 13' 1" Max ( 7.39m Plus bay recess x 3.99m Max )
A fitted kitchen with splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink incorporating mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards incorporating pelmet lighting, integrated five ring gas hob and integrated electric oven, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for appliances, wall mounted Ideal central heating boiler unit, island, bay window (double glazed), coving to ceiling, laminated floor covering, flush style door and bi folding door.
Utility Room 8' 1" Max x 7' 1" Max ( 2.46m Max x 2.16m Max )
With inset sink and drainer unit incorporating stainless steel mixer tap, space for appliances, contemporary style vertical radiator, laminated work surfaces, upstands and double glazed door.
Conservatory 20' 9" Max x 9' 10" Max ( 6.32m Max x 3.00m Max )
A uPVC construction with radiator, French doors into lounge and double glazed French doors to rear garden.
With hatch to loft space (with ladder and light) and coving to ceiling.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" Max/ to back of wardrobe x 12' 1" Max ( 3.76m Max/ to back of wardrobe x 3.68m Max )
With double glazed window, built in wardrobes, coving to ceiling, radiator, laminated floor covering and flush style door.
With fully tiled walls comprising:-Triton electric shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan and ceramic tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 13' 3" Max x 8' 11" Plus bay recess ( 4.04m Max x 2.72m Plus bay recess )
With bay window (double glazed), radiator, laminated floor covering and flush style door.
Bedroom 3 12' Max x 9' 10" Max ( 3.66m Max x 3.00m Max )
With casement window (double glazed), radiator, laminated floor covering and flush style door.
Bedroom 4 12' Max x 9' 8" Max ( 3.66m Max x 2.95m Max )
With double glazed window, radiator, laminated floor covering and flush style door.
Bedroom 5 7' 8" Max x 6' 7" Max ( 2.34m Max x 2.01m Max )
With double glazed window, coving to ceiling, radiator, laminated floor covering and flush style door.
Family Bathroom 8' 3" Max x 7' 5" Max ( 2.51m Max x 2.26m Max )
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising:- Corner bath, electric shower in cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, double glazed window, coving to ceiling, inset ceiling spotlights, radiator and flush style door.
To the front is a decorative stones garden area incorporating decorative edging, paved pathway, two personnel gates and timber/wrought iron fence forming boundary.
Side/ Rear Garden
To the side is a lawned garden with a paved patio area ideal for Alfresco dining in the summer months, brick built shed, private vehicle driveway (accessed via carpark), garage (with light, power, up and over door, double glazed window, personnel door), timber fence/brick wall forming boundary incorporating double timber gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39792468.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.