1 bedroom flat for saleEaton Avenue, High Wycombe
- Immaculate One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Tranquil Location Overlooking Playing Fields And The River Wye
- Electric Heating & Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Refitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Allocated Car Parking
- A Lovely Apartment That Must be Viewed. No Upper Chain
An immaculate one bedroom first floor apartment situated in a tranquil location with lovely open views over a tributary of the River Wye and playing fields beyond. Heated via electric heating and with the benefit of sealed unit double glazed windows the property also has a modern refitted kitchen and bathroom, well presented decor throughout and allocated car parking. The property is to be sold with the benefit of no upper chain.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6079465. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wye Residential, High Wycombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.