2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMoorfield Way, Wilberfoss, York
Sold STC £160,000
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Rear Garden Overlooking Open Farmland
- FEATURE Gas Fireplace
- Off Street Parking
Rear open farmland views - a super downsize bungalow!
Set in the popular village of Wilberfoss to the East of York City centre. This semi-detached bungalow would be ideal for those wishing to downsize, the rear garden has amazing open farmland views, whilst bedroom 2 would lend itself to a superb garden or reading room to while away the hours with a crossword or a good book all with the peaceful and relaxing views of the open farmland beyond. The property briefly comprises, entrance vestibule with storage cupboard, Lounge with bay window and feature gas fire and surround, breakfast kitchen, bathroom and 2 bedrooms. Front and rear gardens with off street parking complete this little gem.
Inner Hall 6' 10" x 2' 8" ( 2.08m x 0.81m )
UPVC front door with loft access.
Lounge 16' 2" x 11' ( 4.93m x 3.35m )
Bay window to the front, feature gas fire (space for dining table), laminate floor, two wall lights and radiator.
Kitchen 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
Window to the rear, radiator, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with contrasting work surfaces, tiled floor, breakfast bar, integrated electric oven, hob and cooker hood, stainless steel sink with drainer and tiled splash back. The kitchen also offers integrated washer dryer and fridge freezer with plumbing for a dishwasher available.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' ( 3.48m x 3.35m )
Window to the rear, laminate floor and radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 7' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.36m )
Patio door leading to rear garden, laminate floor, radiator and television point.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 6' 1" ( 2.01m x 1.85m )
Frosted window to the rear, lino flooring, part tiled walls, bath with mixer taps and shower over, W.C., wash hand basin and radiator.
To the rear of the property is a block paved patio area with steps rising to an elevated lawned garden that enjoys extensive views over open farm land.
Phone our Lettings Department on 01904 658502 and ask for Natalie our Lettings Manager, she will answer all your questions on lettings value and finding tenants.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39795975.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR104462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.