4 bedroom detached house for saleGunnings Lane, Upton Noble, Shepton Mallet
Offers in Excess of
- Four Bedrooms
- Master En Suite
- Character Features
- Stunning Views
- Garage & Parking
- Underfloor Heating Downstairs
With STUNNING VIEWS over the neighbouring church this tranquil home must be seen. Benefiting from CHARACTER FEATURES throughout including a woodburning stove and oak & slate flooring, four bedrooms, one with en suite, a downstairs cloakroom, utility room and conservatory, do not miss out!
*** STUNNING VIEWS ***
Front aspect oak door. Side aspect windows. Oak flooring.
Low level WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin.
Living Room 14' 9" x 13' ( 4.50m x 3.96m )
Front aspect window. Woodburner with slate hearth. Wall lights. Underfloor heating throughout downstairs.
Kitchen / Diner 20' 10" x 13' 2" ( 6.35m x 4.01m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Granite worksurfaces over with an inset one and a half bowl sink. Rangemaster oven and hob. Integrated dishwasher. Space for American style fridge/freezer. Front aspect window. French doors to conservatory.
Rear Inner Hall
Slate flooring. Rear door into garden. Door to utility.
Utility Room 9' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.87m x 1.75m )
Wall and base units. Worksurfaces. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine. Door to garage. Rear aspect window. Extractor Fan. Slate flooring. Space for fridge/freezer.
UPVC Construction conservatory. Lights. Tiled flooring. Double doors into garden.
First Floor Landing
Rear aspect window. Airing cupboard. Loft access. Radiator. Views of the church.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 11' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.51m )
Front aspect. Radiator. Large walk in wardrobe.
Front aspect window. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level WC. Shaver point. Walkin shower. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 13' x 9' 6" ( 3.96m x 2.90m )
Front aspect window. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
Rear aspect window. Views to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' ( 3.00m x 2.44m )
Rear aspect window. Radiator. Lovely views of the church.
Rear aspect window. Heated towel rail. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Low level WC.
Fully enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn, with paved stone seating area as well as raised flower and vegetable beds. There is side access to both sides of the property. Five bar gate to parking and garage.
Garage 19' 5" x 10' 1" ( 5.92m x 3.07m )
Power and light. Up and over electric doors. Front aspect window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39811476.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRO106081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Frome. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.