4 bedroom detached house for saleOutwell Road, Elm, WISBECH
Sold STC £240,000
- Modern detached house
- Lounge/diner plus conservatory
- Four bedrooms, En-suite to master
- Garage and off road parking
- Gas central heating, No upward chain
- Viewing highly recommended
PRICED TO SELL! This superb four bedroom detached house set on a large plot must be viewed internally to appreciate. Boasting a lounge/diner, fantastic conservatory overlooking the rear gardens, four bedrooms and an en-suite shower room, the property offers an ideal family home. NO CHAIN!
PRICED TO SELL!
Positioned on the outskirts of a popular village location, this modern detached house is well presented throughout and must be viewed internally to appreciate.
The property comprises an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor, a separate cloakroom and a door into the lounge which has an arch leading through to the dining area. There is a stunning conservatory with views to the rear garden and French doors to the side. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, an inset stainless steel sink unit, a built-in electric oven and gas hob. There is also a breakfast area which completes the ground floor accommodation.
Continuing outside, there is a large shingle area with a variety of mature shrubs, offering multi vehicle off road parking and access to the single garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn and has a circular patio, a decked area and pond.
This property is being sold with the benefit of no upward chain!
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' ( 4.47m x 3.96m )
Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
Conservatory 16' x 8' 6" ( 4.88m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 12' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.95m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 2 13' 3" x 11' 5" maximum ( 4.04m x 3.48m maximum )
Bedroom 3 13' 7" x 9' 1" minimum ( 4.14m x 2.77m minimum )
Bedroom 4 10' 5" x 9' 2" maximum ( 3.18m x 2.79m maximum )
Bathroom 7' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.29m x 2.46m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Proceed to the A47 roundabout and continue straight over heading out of Wisbech. Proceed along on the main road where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39817698.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB113694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.